Monday 23 April 2007

Bad Weekend :-(

Hi guys!

My last weekend wasn't that swell at all. Actually it didn't start that bad. On Friday our clan played Poker 'hold 'em'. I came into the final and we have played good hands. But I'm sorry to say, Sven had effectively the better cards, -prick! ;-)

And here we go now. The Saturday has been absolutely the worst day this weekend. I bought a new closet 4 my bedroom, resp. I'll but it into the my office (so I got more space in the bedroom). The dosh I got from my grandparents to buy any furniture 4 my new flat.

In a way a inner voice told me to buy this closet ASAP. The reason showed up later this day. After shopping we were invited to a BBQ at some friend's. And we have had really a good time. Future we left early because we still wanted to join a party, -but!

Prior going, my dad called. We just stood on front of their door, as my father told me: "Son, your grand father died today at 6.50 p.m. It was time for him to go!" I was just like shoked! What? The only man in my family I really could look up, died? We actually all knew, that time came nearer to him, but I didn't expect it would come out of the blue! So at this moment I wasn't in mood to go to any party.

We drove home and I didn't babble that much. At home neither! Just looking at the seeling and studying.

I diceded to go to church on Sunday and after homily go directly to Bern (Captial of Switzerland) where my grandma' lives. I just had to know, in which shape she is. -She was bargain to the situation happened. We had a very long talk, about what was and if God took him... Sure he did! In fact I don't know any other respectable person than him. Upstanding, faithfully, honorably, hard worker all live long and elementary in any situation. He made, what he has been told to. All life long! Now, his gone!
She gave me his watch as heirloom. And told me, that I have been to only one writting him a farewell letter, before he left us.

And here already some bigger shit fallows. My father is in divorcemenet with mummy and doesn't want, that she comes to the funeral! Officially he told me, that this would be the best, in fact my mum and my oncle can't bear each other. -What in my eyes is absolutelly bollocks. My grandparents sons don't want to make an obituary, because they don't want any high expences!
And I have bad feelings because I got his watch as heirloom, because my father and my oncle have bought him this watch, almost 50 years ago.

And today... I'm at work again. Maybe just got one day of, for the funeral. Still have to show success on every day. Quite a pain in the ass! >:-o

One of my first mottos in this blog was never give up! Stand up one more time, than you fall! Well I'll look that specially today I take this for granted!

PS: In Love and deep honor to my grandpa

The LORD Is My Shepherd

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments: