Friday 20 April 2007

Soon weekend... My plans

Do you know such days, where you had much to less sleep and exactly on these days so many dicks are around you??? Today is one of those, for me. 8-(

Anyhow! I don't want to be infected with this mood. Let us think positiv and look forward on the weekend. ;-)

Here some vertices for Friday to Sunday:

Today:
- @ 5 p.m. I have to join a meeting to network some new and good addresses 4 our company.
- Around 7 p.m. go home and take the letter for my EX - fiancée (Naemi).
- 8 p.m. meeting her - the public department thinks she lives @ my home and I wanna handle that shit before it will get more.
- @ around 10 p.m. I'll go home and probably Fabienne will be allready there. :-))
(-) today would be a perfect day to draw a spliff! getting calm and nothing what could take me out of this.

Saturday:
- Shopping furnitures & food 4 weekend!
- hopefully do any sport
- and in the evening clubbing. We'll start with the bolero club in Winterthur (thats a city in Switzerland - where the hudge insurance came from)

Sunday:
- Church
- Brunch
- Hang and Loose!!! Please, please, please...

All week-long I didn't get more sleep a night than 5 hours! Other than Wednesday - where I have been drunk... ;-)

Starting this day I thought I would be in good shape all day long. But somehow since noon I feel so tired, tiiireeeed, knocked down! So abjected, that I could fall in sleep right now! But I still got a fucking long sustained day prior me!

I wish you guys a nice weekend! Weekend's motto: Do what you want to do. But do it the right way ;-)

No comments: