Thursday 26 April 2007

Step Up

UUUUhaaaa!

Today I'm really in high spirits! Got many things to do today. More self convidence, I got from the three deals I made this morning! In other tongue: I reached my suggested target alone this morning! As you my catch, this is the best motivation I can get in the moment! ;-))) (Money)

Further to do's:

- Lunch with Fabienne (Is not a To Do, but it's a nono if I would forget) :-)
- AIDS/HIV - Test
- Cut my hair
- Write those customers a confirm
- Make further deals!

Yesterday evening I had a very good chat with Fabienne. As all stuff broke in at once, she helped me finding the right questions. You don't belive how important it is, to find the right questions!! Any situation you are, can be handled in an other way. -If you know the right questions. This morning I stood up and asked myself: What to FUCK do you really want? Because if you really want this job, this penthouse, this car, anything!, so why don't you move your ass out and get the day started? -I mean, if you really want all these things... :-P

This alone helped me to get in good conditions.

Also yesterday, I heared from a worried mother a S.O.S! She's gonna die and her son can't take it all and wants to make suizid! She asked me, if I could help! -So I tried to reach him, without success, yet. I'll try to call him lateron this day.

I'm so thankfull I can stand up any and any time again ;-)

Today's motto: CANI - Constant And Never-ending Improvement (A.R.)

No comments: