Friday 13 April 2007

Friday, 13. - perfect 4 Weekend!!!

Hi Volks,

What shall I do this weekend? I guess the following things are going to approach me in anyway:

Friday the 13th:
-
Take-off this afternoon probabely around 3p.m. (Hope it will work out)
- Drive to my best friend's (Simon) place and 'hang & loose' ;))
- Go home and tidy up my flat
- My babe (G'friend), Fabienne, comes to me
- An other friend, Florian, comes to visit me and watch a/some movie/s 8-))
- Kick the prick out... :-D (In truth I
really like him)
- Later @ night just relax and have a good time with my babe

Saturday the 14th:
-
Brunch
- Shopping
- Fitness with Fabienne
- Dinner
- Starting to get ready...
- ...Partyyyyy! @the biggest student's-party in Europe! (Polyparty.com)
- More than 5000 visitors, 8 floors, 2 cinema, bars + rests, ...
- coming home after being shitfaced and alco-crashed :-D

Sunday the 15th:
-
Hope to get up to go to church
- Brunch with Simon, Fabienne, Sven, Reni, Florian, and their pumpkins...
- Sidewalking by the lake of Zurich (De Zürisee)
- Going with my girl to visit the parents (either hers or mine)
- Bring Fabienne to the train-station.
- Simon likely comes for 'next-week-preparations'

Looks like a common weekend for me... But as experience shows, there's always caps coming an other way... -Think, those caps will be discussed again on Monday. Here in my blog.

I wish you as well a nice, successfull, interesting, versatile weekend!

And don't forget: If shit happens, looks like, smells like, -it is!! But it never means you self have to be in shitty mood! ;)

No comments: