Friday 13 April 2007

Friday, 13. April 2007 // Intro of HTH


Hi dear guest!

My name is Harry T. Holzer. I live in the economic best awarded city of the world (since 2005) - Zurich! Got a penthouse at the businessarea of Zurich - Oerlikon. I finished my studies in 2005 as a bachelor of economics in the branch of study: communication (-politics).

In the moment I work for a finance company in the division 'Research and Public Relations'. Got a stock-salary coupled with provisions and share of turnover. -But unfortunately beginning this year I didn't get my ass up to come into the second and third category of earning. Why? -Let's find out on every day of my blog! ;)


Further to my person: Last year I broke up with a 7 years holding partnership to my fiancée. Less than six months later I got a new girlfriend. Anyhow, it's not yet that far to talk about...

My goals in futue are;
...to break through the status of financial freedom @ the economic part.
...in social life to build a family.
...help my near social field also getting up their asses! ;)
...stay good in shape with body and mind.
...to enforce my beliefs in god.
...show my guests, that dreams really can turn into reality!

I decided to make a blog, because so many persons told me: "Harry, you got such an exciting life. You're a fighter, who inspires us. Why don't you share this also to a selected public group online?" -So here guys! :D I let it flow...

Concluding, let my tell you this: It's not, that I'm always motivated with my situation. But an elementary case in my life is: Stand up one more time, than you fall!



No comments: