Thursday 19 April 2007

Feel like shit 8-)


Yesterday my mum came for dinner with her new friend. So I wanted to pitch something really good to them. I decided to do:

- Wellcome drink (Rum-Cocktail) as appetizer
- Salade 4 the starter
- Fish on a withe wine sauce as main course
- Lemon-Cake with vanille-cream as dessert
- Throughout the whole meal I decided to serve White Wine from Fetzer's House
(2 Bottles, 4 Persons) ;-)

As you can see, all the time we enjoyed a lot of alcohol. We drunk all the wine (me alone, nearly one bottle). As they left I felt soooooooooo tired and wanted to sleep. BUT: As Fabienne told me this morning I didn't sleep immediately. NO! I had a total blackout and told her stories of my old relations with EX- girlfriends. You may derive, she wasn't that happy at all. Biggest crap on this: She had to tell me that, this morning!

It's 10h a.m. and I still feel like shit! A little 'blotto' @ work and I don't feel like I would be in good shape to be prolific at last...

...My goal for today? -I haven't got a f**** idea! One 4 sure. Comming down and do my work!

My today's motto: Never use a second chance to make a good first impression

No comments: