Tuesday 17 April 2007

Weekend as predicted ;)))

Chepas!
I just found time before lunch to recount my weekend to you. All I predicted did happen. Exceptional Sunday. We didn't go to church. We stayed at home, had a nice brunch. In the noon I drove Fabienne to the rail station and left again for a small workout.

Something else to mention, was a 'light' dispute with my girlfriend Fabienne on Saturday. We were quarelling about the dresscode. Can you imagine the fallowing, when you usually look for a more discreet and fancy style: leggings, over leggins hot-pants, boots and corset? I don't mind if we would have gone to an extraordinary techno-party. but a multiple event and the mainfloor is hiphop? Anyhow, I didn't mind to hurt her in any matter. So she slip on her corset and fancy black trousers. And I have been happy again. ;-)

Yesterday (Monday, 04/16/07), we had a public holyday in Zurich. So I decided to take my afternoon of, because I had to make my laundry. Later I had some friends commin' in. As usual we were discussing about making our lifes bether and more comfortable.

Latterly we always talk, but in fact we never reach something beyond this. This kind of talking isn't effective, nor would help us. In such moments I like to break through my person into someone else.

Do you know this? Do you also hear from your environment: You're a dreamer! Do you also ask yourself, -what if they are right? -Well to be honest, I do! In fact I don't have anything to hold against! No fact, that I'm not just something else than a dreamer. No evidence, to proof to them, that they would be wrong.

And this sucks! I would like to show them/myself, that it isn't just talking. It's all about doing! Just do it! As Nike said...

Getting up my ass on every single day, costs a lot of effort. But today I could handle it again. Once again I won the fight over my inner temptation. And it was really simple. JUST DO IT! Has turned into my today's credo!

Imagine, if it's that easy, why shouldn't anyone: just do it?! (Guess it's all about the inner stance to your own case/situation)

No comments: