Monday 2 July 2007

7 - days done!!!

Ciao!
I'm a heroooooooooo! yeahhhhh! I did it! I held through this seven days and finally after almost three weeks I could handle it. Seven days in a row! As I already mentioned on the last post here, it started to change my mind more and more on situations.

As I entered something what has been blown up, I look immediate after solutions. And the weekend
was that easy, that I could manage any given situation positive. So far I'm not only in good mood, that I could hold it on, one week long, I also made again one deal this morning ;)))

If I'm positive, the respond from others out there, will be positive too.







The weekend was very nice. I learned a lot about Fabienne's family. They belong to one of the founder-family, of one of the most popular citys in Switzerland. Her family origin started somehow like in the 13 or 14 century... I thought, that me with the family-history from the 15. century would be already one of the older family origin... -But her's... was first of all quit more active in social and politics fields than mine. But anyhow... As I told, I learned a lot about her roots :)

But I think for today, it's self-speaking, if you look at the pix.

Today's motto: Life is either a daring adventure or nothing!

No comments: