Friday 6 July 2007

Somehow I finally flunk at day 11

Helloooooo!

Oh my days in the last weeks seem to get longer and longer (start @ six, end @ one)! Yesterday evening I had again some friends comming up! Sven and Dani came to game a little! And while the game goes on, I was in a soccer-match with Dani, I swear out of range. ;-)

Why? I won, but during the game, I have been so many times on front of his goal and just keep failing, by not scoring, that I yelled out! It has been such an *peeeeeep*! And than I realized, that finally at day eleven I had again a negative thought... :-(

In the end, I can say, that I made it anyway and still beat the target over four days... :-D

If you can stand on this seven days, you feel like addicted to it... like for example me... ;o)

I load up a pic from the results I made in the last weeks on my bodyshape. (Pic done after standing up this morning.) ;o))
Not that bad, or? I know there are other guys who in the half time made the same progress as I did. But this kind of training isn't the idea I wanted to share with. Only supported with supplements (Vitamines and mineral nutrients). And food combining! No protein-shakes, no creatine (more), nor other real hard stuffs (like anabolics).

This weekend will be very diversified. Today my neighboor has birthday and tomorrow the brother of Sven has wedding. Sunday I probabely still will get some guests! -So in the end, time for Fabienne and me, will be rarely.


Today's motto: Who's up to no good, fools himself. The one who helps with beneficial advice, harvest gladness!

2 comments:

sea said...

Hey bro :)

Awesome pic, but this seems more like what i want to do, rather than devinition...
How much of muscle wheight did you gain the last weeks? 2, 3 or even 4? :P

And your motto is just... terrific!

Gypsilon said...

THX bro'

I gained around 700gr. muscle a week. so I'm from 72kg up to 75,5kg now... And to tell you, my motto is from the holy book ;)

Best,

Harry