Wednesday 11 July 2007

Daily challenge again...

Tschou Zäme!

Today I learned from yesterday. I adjusted my alarm half an hour earlier to stand up! I had time to honestly prepair myself for the day. After standig up, I went to the livingroom and put in a CD for autosuggestion "how to learn"! Then I went to the bathroom to fill in a bath and ate breakfast in the meantime.

So I left home on time and on my way, now - as I thought, that everything would go on in that harmonic way, -'traffic-jam'! :-% I was waiting almost 40 minutes in the jam and finally reached office again too late... and till noon, I had not grabed a new deal yet.

But also in spite of all those small challenges, I still stay calm! The day is still long to go and I'm sure, that I'll get to a deal ASAP (after lunchtime). And on my way back, I'm sure there won't be an other traffic jam.

My cousin Amber (www.nimedez.com) from LA won the qualifying for Miss Fitness USA! Now she can go to the final in Vegas! Amber, I wish you good luck and show it to the US, that our family can break out from the norm. I believe you will be one, of the pedestal! It's in you! ;))))



Today afternoon I have to go on a long travel. I'll have to drive nearly 3 hours to a customer, one way! Hope, I can make this long way without any defiances. Because when my day will finish, I will have made an other 13hours working day...

Today's motto: It doesn't matter what happens. Either when your friend breaks up with you or you loose your job. You still have to be focused on your goals! (Anthony Robbins)

1 comment:

sea said...

Gratulations Amber!
Wish you good luck for the finals, bet you win! :)

Greets form switzerland :P