Monday 16 July 2007

Long Valley in Switzerland ;)

Hellomotto!

We had e pretty nice weekend behind! On Friday some friends came along in the evening. And on Saturday, we went to Long Valley - Langenthal, resp. Murgenthal (that's near Long Valley) to shop in the Outletpark. -I spend somehow an amount of CHF 200.- and my little girly came along with CHF 1'000.-!!! So for the next months, we're both long of stock!

Sunday we first went to the church. After the sermon, Fabienne and I let us bless from one of the pastors in the church (Martin). We let us bless, for our commin' vacation, job, school and relationship. Somehow it's calmative, if you know, that someone bigger than you is around, who will help you. Help you with a force, that has been unmatched out here. You know what? I have been asked different times, why a guy like me believes in God. As a christian! And I answer mostly the same way: "That's easy, no one can explain me, how the universe did start to exist. Neither a natural scientist, nor any other doubter in a higher force! And in case, that I just would imagine, that there's a higher force, who's named God. Let's say, in psychological way, that I would be a victim of compulsion, it wouldn't change anything, as long it helps! As long as it helps me to look forward on things. As long as I learn from the stories in this book and get some roulez for my life, that will take me forward. -So what?!! It helps! And that fact is positive! So I stay where I am and believe even more in a higher force, called God - Jesu!

After Church, we went home and just after our brunch, we had a real big beef to pass through! And this, exactly after the blessing! Well I felt myself not understood and so I tuned up my voice a little - so she may give more attention, on what I say. She stood up and just went out! As I am, I finished brunch, and fallowed her. I asked, what's up? And she told me, that I don't have to shout at her, as I did. But for me, I didn't really shout at her, -I just tuned up my voice. And than she started to explain me, that I was shouting at her, but as I wrote before, it wasn't a shouting for me, so what did a jerk like me do? -Exactly, I shout at her! I really screamed at her in a way, like a drill seargent in the military does. And then what happened, she started to cry. Yeah... my bad! Later on, I knew I had to apologize myself and so I did.

As we just get again on the same level, Simon and Florian came to fetch us up to go for swimming. We went to Zurzach - Thermalbath. As you see on the pix, the bath was once again really relaxing.

Today, I had to do different things at work. I had to kick already a stuffs ass! And closed a deal. I had to assure different customers and will still go to the workout today. I got a little anger management to do :-D -- To keep my mind all the time positive, if such things happens, is quite a challenge! But I can do this! -What else... ;-)

Today's motto: To err is human, to forgive devine.

No comments: