Tuesday 10 July 2007

How can I motivate myself!!!


Hi! ;)))

First, a little outview from my appartement:



Today mornin' I thought, I won't neither get out of bed, nor move to work! Do you know what I talk about? :-) So by attention, yourself? Well today I first thought, I don't want to give an impuls to the right! Just stay in bed and stay at home! -No one will miss me...

But than I got a change of heart in a instant! Something inside of me said: Harry, you old bitch! Get the ass out of bed and move! This kind of voice does always appear, when I try to hide myself. It's like a force that takes me into movement - changement - improvement!

Nevertheless I have to motivate me, on my own! And how did I do this? -I just smiled at the mirror and I was in a resourceful condition to take on anything! No!... It wasn't that easy... alas!

I listened to an audio-CD for motivation. But I knew already everthing they said, so I thought: "Corny stuff! I know already about it! But after all those times, how can it still motivate me? I mean, it's starting to become a poor-habit. I'm already like a zombie reacting to this! I'm fed up!" And exactly by the time I had this thought, I broke the pattern! I changed by going on front of the mirror and I said: "Oh shoot! Who are you!? (kind of saying it exhausted) Nevermind! I gonna wash you anyway!" And by this stupid approach I really had to laugh. It was like: "Harry, Harry, now you turn nuts!" But it worked out! I found a new different way. And I learned, that you have to change, depending on whether how you feel, how you have to make the approach. I think, with this technic, you can on a daily base, tune up your own motivation -day after day! I'll try that and come back on this later... But to break the pattern on the state I was, turned into mastery, by the outcome I wished. Even, if I had to break the pattern by going 'nuts'! ;-)

Today's motto: Either we find a way, or make one! (Hannibal)

1 comment:

sea said...

Ah yea, the morning issue :)
I tell you, i do know exaclty how you feel!
My personal trick is to put 1 alarm below the bed, so i have to fall out of it to switch it off.
While i lay on the floor i do some push ups, and voila i'm really awake :)

Thanks to your post, i now start to think about some sort of backup-system ;)

So long pal.