Tuesday 17 July 2007

A long way to go!

HiU

I've soooon got vacation and I'm longing for it! Do you also notice your own mood, if the holidays are on front of the door? It's like a special situation on X-Mas. As if you would get a gift or so! And this time, my gift will be the own vacation to Rhodos in Greece! Depart 22.07.2007 - 06.45h / Check-in 04.45h a.m.!!!

I'll right further on the blog. But maybe I can't add any pictures up from the internet cafe!

I actually still got an other case circling in my mind. There's something with the relationship, that I'm involved now. Something does take too much power away, that I could get on the job as I should. I know exactly, that this isn't good at all. On the other hand, I know, that Fabienne is in need of inputs, that makes things clear! I'm like doing a split on two areas, that don't harmonize in the end - anyway! I know, that I have to learn, how to sepatarate job and private. But those situations have to get clear ASAP. Both areas need to be successful! It's a need that I sense.

In the time I write the blog, time passes by... I write the blog-entries in my lunchtime. But today I'm like also splitted with a small disaccord, regarding a small case, that could be handled more efficiently!

I will write more tomorrow. Right now, I had to prioritize the areas and so the higher priority is my relationship, than the job. Do you think, that this is a good sequence?

Today's motto: The journey is the reward

No comments: