Thursday 5 July 2007

Supreme challenge!

Chepas!

Today I'm really getting challenged on my positive thinking. As I made myself up to work, I forgot my cell at home. And as it's almost for granted, if you leave something like your cell at home, at this day your environment probabely will try to reach you the most. ;-)
But than I changed my view and thought by myself: "That may be good aswell, so I won't get disturbed while driving or in the gym..."


Well, somehow I got the feeling, as if I'm falling more and more in a trance... Everywhere I step in, -first of all, I approach the situation positively. You know, it's just all about being smart! It's not, if someone asks you, how you feel, how you are, you answer with: "Oh I'm good!" And if they ask further, wether there's a reason, why you're feeling good, you answer with: "I don't know, I just feel good." I mean being 'real'! But being it in a positive way! If you feel shitty, don't say: "I feel like shit!" Say something like: "Right now I'm lightly strained about... ."

Somehow like this you get to approach things. Why do I write this in my blog the way I do write it? I want to share it with you! What happens with me, can also happen to you. -If you want! And not only in one area you can make a commitement to improve. You can take up this kind of strange point of view in so many other areas in your life.

Yesterday I looked a documentary at TV. They showed young people with real high depts (50' and more), due to consumption(-depts). I know exactly how this is. Before I tuned up with my skills with my job. Before I committed to live with new set standards, that will bring me further, I also made the same shit up to 30 thousands box in dept! But right now, if I would focus on such things, I don't think, I would have the guts to move on! But because I took action on this, because I changed my view and set a new standard also this area is starting to get into a new comforting level!

So what did I change? I changed my point of view! Second, I set a new standard. Third, I took fuck' action on this subject! Dear friends, there's no other way to get out of a bad situation, if you don't use these three steps! And you know what?! Tell me what you want, but there's always something anywhere, where you can tune-up your skills! If you're a mother, be the best mother you can be! If you're a manager, be the best one the company has ever seen! If you got a hobby like to doing handicrafts, start doing larger projects! Start to grow! -Not tomorrow, or sometime. Sometime is now!

Maybe twice a week, I get a person asking me for (mental-/lifecycle-) help. And most of them, have actually got the same reason. They aren't motivated! And how do you make yourself feel motivated? If you start getting a view, where it makes sense to do something. But this kind of meaning, you only receive with the right questions. Asking yourself the right questions is nothing else than a training! The more you do it, the better you get (in asking yourself the right questions). Take me as an example. Some weeks ago, I decided to live no longer by the standards I did. In the meentime I got almost in every area of life an improvement! I feel like growing! And growth you need to be happy. If you don't feel like growing, you probabely soon feel down. I'm not talking about an improve of 100% in the issue you want! I talk about 1% a day in any issue you may approach. And you're the best witness, who can see coevally what happens in my life! -By reading my blog. I want to take this chance, to thank you! Thanks you're interessted in my story! Since I got perseverative users, who daily read this blog, it's been driving me! And here I want to thank you! Thank you! ;-))

Today's motto: A half truth is a whole lie - even on your own!

No comments: