Tuesday 3 July 2007

Make my day ;)))

Salli zäme!

In the last days I realized a changement in my mind and manner. I see things as they could be, not at last how they are! I look forward on things. If a new working-day starts, I tell myself how lucky I'm to show again how proactive I do things at work. I really held through this seven days and am now in the ninth day (I passed the seven and just keep it up to see, how long I can stay on this). And the more I do so, the more I gain enhancement in all areas of life.

Today I called again my trustee. He made a household-budget for me and budget me even less than expected, with CHF 220.- a week! I told him, that I'm still going on vacation at the end of this month, but the only thing he told me, was that I've to look by my own, how I can abstract cash for my vacation. :-( I'm so lucky, that I got at least two guys comming with me on this vacation, who still have to pay me. So actually these two person do give me the cash I can use in my/our holidays.

I realized in several areas an improvement that has been unmatched in other persons of my environment!

In sport you can have a look at the pic (made by Simon ;))... -in a bit more than one month (6 weeks) I'm again up with 100% of my skills of last years - effort!

In my job I made the real wow-effect! I step up from an avarage of about 4-5'000 box a month into about 8-10'000 box a month. (To be clear, that's a rise of a double!)

My social life has also started to take an other kind of view, since I have been writing this blog. More than twenty persons in average do call-up my blog a day. And since I write in here, many people came to ask me for an other objective of their situations. How can I help with asking the right questions.

Just these three areas are more than just WOW! Sorry, just in some days I commited not longer to be planed. I plan my life myself! And what do you do? Dear reader, I think the reason why you read this blog is because you can identify yourself with my problems. Maybe I can give you an input, that's changing your own opinion into something better.

What ever your reason is, if I could make a change like this in some days. Imagine, what
you could do?! I got Nike's advice and present it one more time as my motto!

Today's motto: Take the advice of Nike and "Just do it!"

No comments: