Friday 13 July 2007

What a day!

Hoi!

Yesterday I had to repair my Eclipse (Mitsubishi). I spend whole morning just running after the spares. The challenge on this is, that my Eclipse isn't the EU-model, it's an import-car from the US. So in other words, all those spares you have to find in special spares-stores around the region. I wasn't allowed to drive without any dim light, nor defunctional blinker! So I had to repair them, before I would have been stopped by the copper. I don't know what I would have to pay for a fine! But I know it would be too much, at the time now... ;-)


After this, I had to go to a customer probabely about 250km away from the place where I have been. And later I went to the training (as every single day) and than I visited once again my father! He looked in good shape. But somehow, he doesn't look really happy. But who could take his situation in good part? To live in divestiture... But finally, as the motto the last day of this blog was, the show has to go on... And therefor, he looks forward... That's positive at last.

But the day didn't finish at this part... No! My cutie had once again a glaring challenge with her family. She felt like an also-ran! She missed to pay a payment without any payment instructions. Therefor, her parents wanted to point out, how important such cases are and so on...

A guy made a claim for prosecution, over an amount of CHF 50 bucks... :oD Yes, 50 lousy bucks! And disproportional, her parents gave her a piece of one's mind, during her work. Well she's very sensible with brickbat from her parents anyway. And so this case caused her a lots of effort. And at this point I want to give an other input: Do you think, that just because of an entry of 50 bucks, you won't be able to get into a new flat? Or a job? Or whatever reason you have to show your prosecution statement? No! It's just all about the fact, that this happened. It's all about the principle. How come?

I tried to give her an other point of view, how she can come out of her momentary state. Finally I could demonstrate her, that she already knows how to come out of unserviceable state she was in and she started again to laugh (8x)!

It's not the circumstances, that makes her feel the way she felt. It was herself giving the feeling to this circumstances! And at least now I know for granted, that she has got the possibility to change her view in a heartbeat! It all depends on herself!

About today, I also want to loose some words. This morning was just like a cosy-dream... But the difference was, it was real! ;-)

As I stood up this morning, I looked at the weather and it was just supreme! So I decided to go first to the training (workout) and wellness, and came in to office finally at 11.00h a.m.! And as I entered the office, I received a fax of a customer, who wanted an offer for a financing! Over the amount of nearly one million Swiss francs! So I told myself, this day won't get better, or?! Just made a real cosy morning and gain one acme after the other! This day seems like getting one of my best days. And you know what? It' Friday the 13th!!! So what a mess regarding the superstition! Today is a super perfect day! Actually I realize, why isn't every day like today??? Just too lovely to be true! :o)

The weekend will be as usual... a lot to do and much too less time. But I like defiances! ;-)

Today's motto: Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men. Ben Disreali

No comments: