Monday 9 July 2007

Hard as Monday ;)

Helloooooo

Today I didn't have an optimal start to generate a new deal. I started now with a new branch of trade... -And to tell you, in this branch, it's pointless. As you know, I work for an investment company. We search for possibilities, how we can finance new projects... And in the branch of tool manufacture, the companies are either too small, or that huge, that they have enough money to finance their project on their own...

I know, that it doesn't matter, what kind of branch I have to acquire. In fact, companies, who are flexibel and future-oriented to make investments. They don't want to finance all by themselves. That's why, they search for new options. They try to get more dynamic and search at least for new areas, where they could grow. Unfortunately the branch I work right on, isn't that minded. Old school mentality... -Pay cash and take the product. (In fact, the economy out here isn't any longer focused on this mentality. Because they accepted, it isn't the huge, that eats the small! It's the fast, that eats the slow - that's how it works in the meantime)

And now I want to make a little outview of my last weekend. Let's start with Friday! Oh my God... ;)))


Friday we have been invited at the neighbor's place. Alper had birthday and got 25 years old. As we came in, we gained lovely faces. As we realized, that it was a familyparty, that we have been invited as neighbor, at least I started to feel a little strange. Than the only guests, that weren't family left... And so we were amid of Alper's family. In a way, I felt myself honored. But on the otherside, we had a guest ('Simon'), who waited in my appartment. And so I didn't know, how to handle the leaving. Before they started to eat, I thought it would be a good timing to leave... -but it seemed like they didn't find it the right time to go. Well I apologized and left... In a way I thought Alper wasn't that happy, we left that early again. -what was I supposed to do then? I was in a clinch... -Hope at the end, I didn't offend him.

Saturday was quite different. We where invited at the wedding (awry to marry on the 07.07.07) of Sven's bro' Daniel. As you can see at the pix, it was a very nice day to marry and also a very well organzied. So many people to shake hands... And so many people just dressed themselves as they would go to a football game... -Just slobby! But anyhow, Fabienne and I made a good impression this time and so we left by time to go home and have time for us.









By looking at the wall, I thought about making it a little more interesting. For example - do a paintbrush over this huge naked wall. What would you guess?






Today's motto: "It's always the effort you give, that will define, if you belong to the elite!"

No comments: