Wednesday 18 July 2007

Going Public...

Dear....

Today I could close one of the biggest company of the whole world. The case is just different. He's got too much money and doesn't know, where he can place it with an other profit. Now, I assure him, that we can take an other 100 Mio. CHF just to re-invest in his own company. We know ways, that can make this way really profitable for him. (as usual, the rich one get's more rich...)

I hope, that such a deal will be approved by our inhouse-raters. Those guys neglect our pipeline all time long... so it's difficult for us to gain business. Anyhow, there's still something else to talk about.

This afternoon, I can go to a meeting for the first time as the marketing-responsible of our house! ;) I look forward to approve my company, that I'm the right man for this job. And as it's standard, I already know, that I probably won't outsource our research-department. The guy this afternoon should show me a new tool, how we can optimate our structure. He should show me, that we can save costs. And he has to show me a commitment to his company, that will assure me, that I would outsource this case to a real competent partner. And throughout this, we should gain business through his services, with a rise of around 5% more!

I'm in a cycle, where there's no breakdown, no failure! Just success and growth. I feel myself more comfortable, than I used to feel in the beginning of this year. How come? I think I really learned something, I want to share with you. If you want to have a changement, there always three things, that shows up:

- change your roulez (your standards)
- believe in these roulez! (that they will bring a changement)
- settle a strategy on your roulez! (how can I let my roulez flow into my life)

think about! Isn't that sappy!

Today's motto: If you listen all time to others, you'll receive all time long that, what others have.

No comments: