Friday 20 July 2007

My last day before vacation

Hi!

Where shall I start today... hmmm.... let's start with yesterday evening. ;-)

Before I went to Fabienne, my boss told me, that I
have to update all sheets of our sales-pipeline (plenty of them). That would be an other three hours of work to do. But as I am, I decided to go to Fabiennes birthday-dinner ;-)


As you can see on the pic, it has been raining on her birthday. In the philippines, there's a speech. "If you got a rainy birthday or wedding the fallowing year will be lucky for you!"

As my mom told me before: "angels-tongue" So to finish the story of yesterday evening, I left there at around 10 p.m. Came home and had to work an other two hours. As I finished, I was that flabby, that I went sleeping.


Than this morning... On the way to work, just on front of the highway, a strange father crashed into my boot! "Oh sorry, but my son - I have to bring him to school" And well, I told him, that there's no problem with his plans, if he gives me his phonenumber and name! He asked me honestly 'why'! And my question back was: "Oh, you want the police to come, right?" All of a sudden he calm down and gave me his name and number. I told him, that I can't see anything, but just in case, there would be something, I don't see, I would call him for the insurance. That's it! But the other guy wasn't that cooperative in the beginning. But I think, the way I reacted to him, there was no other possibility, as to give me his coordinates. But isn't it strange he didn't want the police to come :-D

Well now I'm at the last day in office and soon I'm gone! I will still right the blog in the vacation, but maybe not on a daily base. I'm very frolic! I just look forward all the time and now I make a little balance before my vacation:

Job)
I rised my skills into a new level, that shapped my salary up to the double than before! Success granted! I did it and after vacation it won't change. I found favour on the job and now I like where I arrived!

Sport/Health)
Well I held throughout the 12 weeks program and now I would say, that my body is in shape again. My skills conditionally and on my force have been growing. Target met!

Friendship)
All over all, the relationship with Fabienne turned more and more to something precious. I believe, that we can go on with the story... Target fulfilled!

Social)
With my family and friends I exchange on a regular base. I did grow as well in this area, because of my dearest readers of my blog, also this area has been growing over the last months. (Thank you!)

Money)
I got an other person, who roulez all my accounts. I guess, I turned this area the smart way. From being in depts and crazy lavish, I turned into a person, who really wants to handle this area, first with help of a trustee, later on by my own! I think, I'm on the up and up. Not yet fulfilled, but on target... ;-)

So, finally I whish you a good time! Thanks for supporting me, with your interest on my blog and with your questions...

Today's motto: One should sympathise with the joy, the beauty, the colour of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.
Oscar Wild

No comments: