Thursday 17 May 2007

Ascension Day!

Salut!

Today's a public holiday in Switzerland. I don't think, that in other countries the human do know this 'ascension day', or? It actually demonstrates the drive-up (to heaven) of Jesus.

Yesterday I haven't got time to write in my stories. I have been all day long out in the market. In the morning, to search for solutions on customers 'problems'. But do you know this? Someone tell's you his pain, all the time just 'how', but doesn't find just one pipe 'what' pains! This kind sucks!

Well, today I've been to Morschach 'Swiss Holidaypark'. This was our (Fabienne's and mine) alternative plan to hiking, if it's bad weather. So we went there and as usual, you aren't the only one with this idea. We had to wait for more than 45 min. before entering the club. We just made the fallowing: swimming, sauna, solarium ;-), steam bath, etc... -I think all things that you can do with water. ;)

It really has been very relaxing. Probably you can figure it out from the way I write right now. Very relaxed!





But I can't help doing it, to tell you still something positive and useful. Yesterday evening I thought about some questions I've heared from other mentors, motivation-trainers, etc... And all questions in honor! I think there are just three questions at the end of each day, that brings you forward. And I think those one are:

1) Have I learned something today?
2) Have I improved something today?
3) Could I help someone else in any matter?

If you can answer all questions with yes, you have done an improvement that's measurable! (How? -With this questions! ;-) )
I'll try it out for a time and will come back to you guys...!

Tomorrow on Friday I've to work! Because of one day between (public holiday and weekend), I've to go for work... >:-o

Today's motto: It doesn't matter, what kind of problem you've approached, important is to find the right questions! (-that brings you farther)

No comments: