Tuesday 29 May 2007

Good at last.

Hellllooooooo :-))

Pentecost past and I could pick out again some good impressions. The fist two days we stayed at my place. I invited some of my friends to watch movies and so on... ;-)

On Sunday, later afternoon we went to Fabienne's place and enjoyed dinner with her parents. Then yesterday I went with my pumpkin to a fancy resaurant. It seem's like it was a nice occasion for her... After this fancy lunch I showed her for the first time, one of my favorite-sports: snooker. I think she has got potential to drive up her skills in this sport. She can recall and think the right way. (How you have to make the next shot, that the other one is on a snook)

I returned about 7 o'clock p.m. at my home again. I had to prepare the presentation for this afternoon's appointment. And as I was on it, Florian asked me, if I would be interested to see Pirates of the Carribean part III (3). Jonny is like born to figure captain jack sparrow. Especially the part, where he's going on the schizophrenic conversation with himself - times 3! :-D

On the bad-side, there we have also a case with our holidays in summer. Simon and I had both a part to fulfil. I had to check out the booking in case we would have gone to Mallorca. He had to check out the booking, in case we would decide to go to Rhodos (Greece). We decided to go to Rhodos. So the issue is on Simon to do the booking.

The decision we made last Sunday. On Wednesday he started to look after. (Nearly late to run on this issue, but nevermind...) As it comes, his internet didn't figure out. He commited us (the other four persons), that his internet didn't figure out and so he couldn't do this bookings. Well as he told it to me, I told him, that I haven't got time to do it and he shall look with Florian. Unfortunately, Florian gave him a similar answer. And now he tried aswell to go to the neighbor's PC and do it from there. But it didn't figure out (for which reason ever) again. Now latest I would have told to one of the other team member, what a bullshit it is and they shall do this booking now, rather it will be to late. But no... he reacted different. Goal dismatched! We're to late for to book now and he yells, he made all he could.

And here I'm not on the same idea. If he would have done really everthing. Than we wouldn't have this discussion now. That's my point! He could have find out the number of this tenderer and called them. He didn't! He could have yelled in a way, where any other team member would have moved their asses. But no... He could have gone to the e-tailer. Also negative... What left? Five persons, who would have wanted to go to vacation and are disappointed right now, because their vacation seem to disappear. It's nearly unpossible to find an offer one month in advance where all five may find something they can afford and the also like to go. Last-minute offers are mostly for one-or-two persons, rarely five!

I hope, that at least he has got enough guts to stand to the shit happened. If he really wants to turn our frustration, he's to find an other offer.

Oh I forgot to mention. The trial with his neighbor was quite a pain in the ass for me. It may be, that the neighbor's internet lag on after he tried it. But today I received an confirmation from the tenderer! Now I should pay € 1002.- for vacation I can't take in any way! Why, you wanna know? Because this prick booked, or better said, fill in the wrong dates. As I called him before, I heared again 1000 of lame excuses. But no solution! I called them (the tenderer) and asked them regarding this bookin... They told me, that I have to pay them anyway, because there was no annulation-insurances made. I told them, it was probably a joke. Because I couldn't fill in the form online over pentecost. I have been away. On a place, where no-one has got internet. And finally I found an other mistake from Simon, that helped me to come out of this shit. He also fill in the wrong address... I leave in the ZIP 8050... he fill in 8850... Lucky me... But to be honest, I can't explain, why so many mistakes for such a simple form could be made. Can't figure it out! Not reliable - not really! :-(

After all those shit I hade to handle the troubleshooting. But I'm disappointed, nevermind if I could bring it the right way back.

And what does this story tell me? What did I learn about? I think, there's no better explanation then my today's motto!

Today's motto: The only way how you can fail is when you quit!

No comments: