Monday 14 May 2007

Back from weekend!

Hi you!

My weekend has been very relaxing. On Friday I was with Simon. We where watching again an other movie, this time at his place. On the other side, Fabienne already waited at my home. ;-) Because I thought, on this Friday it would be cool for her, if I would be first away and later on just alone with her enjoying the evening.

Now the most exciting! In the morning we went shopping and later my friend from the insurances came to me and helped finding the right insurances.

Saturday also my wardrobe came! As you can see, it's huge! XXL! Just US - Style
:-D

As I bought it, the sales agent told me, it would be quite simple to assemble it by myself. -The manual showed a tiny woman assembling it by herself!


FACT is, we where three persons (Fabienne, Simon and me) and used about four f*** hours! We aren't stupit, nor are we disabled. But this closet was quite heavy to screw! So, my comment to their manual: Blablablablablaaaaa! -Bullshit! :-D


Sunday was again calm. Fabienne and I did a little wellness and later we went to fetch up my dad from his trip in Hungary. And on our way back, I left a box of chocolate in my mom's mailbox. She was in Germany visiting her grandchild Elias and in between I left her this box there, because it was mother's day!


I came in the office and my usual one-phone-one-deal has been set in again. This afternoon I will have to co-operate a new manual with a customer. And than I got again free resources to help my environment.

Today's motto: Think big and think positive!

No comments: