Wednesday 30 May 2007

Starting on a building lot

HiU

As I entered my office today, I almost fell into a shock. All over IT - Freaks on work! One moved all furniture around. An other just disabled my phone! Again an other asked me for my notebook, so he can back-up it with new programs. -Crazy! :-)

I couldn't work for about 2 to 3 hours! I just sitted there in my office amazed from their doings. 8-)

But I had time to make some research. And I also thought about the situation yesterday with Simon. You know, he's a good guy. Unfortunately he isn't a master in setting priorities, yet. I can empathize good in his person. I'm trying to go once in to his perspective, okay:

"I have to do different thinks coevally. Search for a new job. Do my present job in complete satisfaction to my employer. Look after my school - belongs (apply, select, pre-inform, etc...). Handle my divestiture. Go to physiotherapy. My household. My environment. And now I still have to handle the bookings for the vacation. It's quite a lot that comes at once, nor?"
(-> Important; the fallowing is my own perspective again!)

Okay, with all those issues, I have to do them on the correct order. I need a plan. Somewhere where I can see, what I have to do 'step-by-step'. Because I'm in danger of overdoing things. In one week I can hold all those issues in a perfect way. Like in this week I can knock the sox of, with full vitality and 100% mental force in absolute clearence. But I can't hold this standart
forever! Why? Well, I got limits. Limits that holds my back again. And why do I have this? It starts with my standarts, with my beliefs. Something in me does not confirm, that I can hold this niveau longer, or constantly. Probably it's a dismatch with one of my old standarts. Something I already got used to it. Something in me took already as habit. And there we go on now! I fuck' have to change those habits, because they don't bring me any farther! That's heavy! How can I change them and in what shall I change them?

I have to change my old standarts. In fact, in my particular situation, I have to rise them. I have to be clear with my goals and I have to commit now and forever no longer to be the same in this situation or with this habit. It's one decision! And it's just this single decision. If I really want to change this habit, I have to decide it. And this decision really has to be honest. Not trying, just doing it. On every single day! Again and again, like a training! As soon I fall back into my old habit, I break through-out with breaking patterns. And here finally I give an example:

"I'm used to come into my office and start up my computer and in the meantime I look in my 'inbox' if any important issue came in. And as my computer is on and all programs are started up, I go usually to check my mails. And in the past, after checking my mails, I locked in to a chat. See if one of my friends are online. Also probabely, they are! And I used to chat with them till noon. I completely forgot my work!
-This habit can be utterly devastating. This can be a reason for dismissal. And it also doesn't bring any assets to me, nor to the company.
So what can I do? Break the pattern! I changed the order of these habits. I just do it the same way as before, but don't go into the chat. I left it away. I go into the chat maybe in the lunchtime. But no longer it's in the same sequence of starting-up in the morning. What did it help? I'm productive in the morning! I close deals with new customers and enjoy the new responsibilities I received. I'm growing. Now I used 27 years to get this point in action. But to tell you, better now, than never! ;-)

This is all about my view. If you really commit to start with a new era of life. Than you better do it sooner than never...!

Today's motto: I can change my life with one decision in every situation or moment of life. So, why not?!

No comments: