Friday 4 May 2007

Birthday Bowl

Grüezi! (=A Swiss 'hello')

Yesterday evening I/we was/where invited to my cousin's Birthday Bowling. Imagine a group of students, running out of range and booze - booze - booze! I guess it wasn't that challenging for me to beat them. So think I, if I win with just 151 points (twice in three matches) it wasn't that significant at all... :-(
But Fabienne was truly good. Most of the time she was right behind me...
It was real fun in overall! As we finished, I drove behind them to turn into the main-street, as all of a sudden the driver on front, pool over besides. Guess what! Yep, an other had to puke! Well it was late and I had to go home... in other words, I can't tell you how long they needed for a distance of maybe 5,5 km (about 3,5 Miles). :-D
So in mind of this, guess how this 'party' was? :-)))

This morning I went with Fabienne for a workout. I was in good shape, but unfortunately no more in the level I used to. In other words, I shall go again more to the gym, as I used in the past weeks.

It's so important to me, to rise up any area in my life. I think a lot about what will be in future, what person I want to be. How others do admire me. I don't think, that I'm a long distance away from this visualized person I want to be. It's just all about getting constantly. To have a mission I want to stand for.

So! What's stands on? Today's Friday, that means probably - oh man(!) - WEEKEND!

This evening I'm invited at Fabienne's place for dinner. She and her father... and the dullard! ;)
Than we'll go again to Zurich. In fact we also have to. Because tomorrow I have laundry to do in the morning. What we gonna do on Saturday evening I don't know yet. Sunday church... So far my plans for this weekend.

Over lunchtime I found time for my blog, but this afternoon I have to knuckle down with work.

Am I motivated? Yes!
Am I in good shape? Yes!
Am I ready to rumble? Yes!

Oh and my AIDS/HIV - Test has been negative, so it's positive! ;-)

- So let the weekend come and to you - lot's of fun and nice impressions! Cya Mondayyyy!

Today's motto: Don't worry! There's always light beyond the tunnel! ;)

No comments: