Wednesday 2 May 2007

Commitement 4u!


Yesterday, @ the fist of May we have had a public holiday here in Switzerland. Well not all of us really got a day off. I for example had to work in the morning. In the afternoon I took free, as I can organize my own working-time. ;-)

But anyhow! It's not what I wanna talk about. In the last days I notice several things around me. It doesn't have any relation to me, but on people around me. The way people think. I realized manifold the same case. As a (wo-)man enters in a situation they don't want to be rope in. Most typical reaction: Dramatic overdoing and proclaim at first. -Hello?! Are you guys serious?

Our brain doesn't implement this kind of action in a positiv way. At first your brain tells you: "Okay bro', what a shit you fell in this time?" Is it this, what you necessary need to improve?

Let me give an example on mine! If I enter a situation that's shitty, I don't neclet it. Because, if it's looking like shit, smells like and seems like, I don't have to comment it. It is already! But I ask myself, how may I handle this in a way, that brings me further. I ask myself, which point of view will help me. And do you know why I'm asking myself in this way? Because it's my responsibility! -I don't want to let a situation get over my management. That's what I demand from life!

Look (as you also may find in my blog), I'm not in good mood all the time. But my goal is, at least to have 80% positive allure and 20% negative odds! Eight of ten days my life turns in a right matter. Two days I kept in negative mood... And at last, I may say: 80% of my life I still had nice experiences and was in good shape! Is it worthy? -Think so!

I don't want to cloy anyone. But I want to share my know-how, my first-hand! I'm 27 years old! Got a penthouse and an Eclipse in the garage! Got a job, where I got unlimited opportunity to earn money. Have studied economics and completed in the ranking. Got plenty of friends. Got a handfull of real friends. Got love from my family and my girlfriend. Am good in body-shape, as I go at least once a week to a workout. Oh yes, I got days where I wished better not have stand up. But the reason I'm at this point, I have a goal! I demand to considerable degree of my own life. I do demand, because I deserve it! It's my right and my will!

What do I want? Do I want to live in a way, alway being in rage? -No! I want to be as often as possible in good mood, shape and motivation. I want to be the guy I visualize. It's my fair right!

Getting into this daily fight, with my inner swine and win, is the key of my success. And in my blog I show you on every day, how I can handle this!

So listen! -It's time to handle! -It's time to stand-up! It's your lifetime! Be positive! If you failure, you at least tried. And as easy it sounds, I would lie to you, if I would say it is. But keep trying it, will bring each of us further in all life belongs!

Today's motto: Be clear in what you want (in your life), because there's no one else giving you this clearance.

PS: Fabienne's father didn't call me. Think he did inform himself... ;-)

No comments: