Monday 21 May 2007

Lucky Monday!

Hi U! I just return on work after a formidable weekend. My start this morning also assisted me in a good way. It's getting amazing to me - every time I include in my mornings process sort of brainwashing, in form of listening to motivation-audio-files, I'm getting more and more successful in my job.

The weekend I can recapitulate all in all as bustling. I made my wash, had different interesting conversations with friends, family-members, etc. - had to fulfil a project for our summertrip (holiday), was baking, as usual shopping (with a small budget). All-in-all, I was busy as a bee!

Also this morning my almost 25 day's record on my one-call(phone)-one-deal-a-day was broken. This morning in my acquisitions ability my first call was negative! The other guy really didn't have any pain. So my second call was a deal... ;-) I'm happy, I could show my potential 25 days after each other.
I don't think, that there's one out here in Switzerland, who could break this in one go! To know this does make me feel better about what I am and what I can do.


This kind of feeling is reason alone to go on and on again. I stopped trying to communicate with myself in a way, that doesn't bring me farther. In a way, -if you compare the launching of this blog and the way I'm going on right now, you can see, that I really changed my usual point of view.

I'm no longer standing for standarts that takes me out of my way.
I see things in a context to positive benefits on my life. It doesn't work all time long. But it works most of the time. And as more I prove this, the more I get successful. Compare it to my job! It works! It's no fake!

Two weeks ago, I decided to stop smoking. I stopped from 100 to 0 in just one decision! And I don't smoke anymore! The decision itself just took me about 1 minute! But I commited not to smoke again. So this decision had this force.

- It's not possible to make changes everytime that fast?

- Bullshit! It is!
- Example: If you decide, to change from a 'in average student' to be an elite student, you can do it immediate. Maybe you can't see a success in the next two minutes, but in a long-term! But the decision you made, has been immediate and now you commited not to decrease as long you haven't got on, where you wanted.
Is this difficult? That depends on how strong your decision was.

-Think about! You can find examples all over in your life!


Today's motto: Your right is, to get from your life, what you deserve! You just have to be ready to pay the price! Are you? ;-)

No comments: