Friday 18 May 2007

One day after Ascension-Day and one day before weekend!

yeepeeyaayeeeeh ;-)

Isn't this funny, one day after the public holiday and one day before weekend most of the persons here in Switzerland make a bridge. How come I fool work? %-)

I thought, that the Business-Captains would be around today, so they could do their small 'to do's'. But unfortunately, they bridge these days! Well, what does it mean to my job? I think from this afternoon on, I'll take afternoon of and enjoy the weekend!

I had so luck this morning! I reached from more than 50 addresses one single CEO!!! He's the only guy around today, it looks like... and this guy was on the ball! I made jokes about other lazy CEO's, who not work today. And he made jokes about us two stupid, who do work today... -Well, both side had fun. ;-)
As you can see, I also made today my usual one-call-one-deal-a-day rhythm! And now I just want to scram and have weekend! I deserved it, or? :-))
It's a pity that I haven't got a benchmarket where I may check my success on one call - one deal! I want to know, if I already have made a worldrecord on this. Every single day I could acquisitate one new company for our company! EVERY SINGLE DAY since 24 working days. Exceptional are those days, where I'm not in the office or I couldn't reach one! But as soon I reached one, I got a deal! Is this terrific or no?
If there is just one of you guys, who knows if there would be a benchmarket, please tell me!!!

What am I gonna do this weekend? I think the same I do every weekend! The world supremacy!! :-))) (you know this cartoon, or?)
To be honest, -I don't know! I'll just take it as it comes and do the best in any case I can! It's like I already feel addicted to improve my skills in any area of my life.

Today's motto: If you have to let a rip, don't make a shit! *help-muhahahahahaaaaa*

No comments: