Wednesday 9 May 2007

being resourceful

Hey Volks! ;-)

Yesterday evening Fabienne came to visite me. She and I also do talk about manners we need to change and improve. That's what makes our relationship that special. It's like a team-member, th
at helps me being successful in the areas of my life, that I want to. Aswell this offer also is given back on my side to her. :-)

One thing we over and over handle out, is the communication! It's fuck' important! You will never get what you want, if you aren't clear with your communication. I don't meen just the out-coming words, that crosses others. I do talk about the inner communication to one self.

This morning has been a perfect model to explain. We stood up. My first thought was: "uaaaah, early mornin', gotta show once again what I got in me. -Let's brainwash me first! :-D" (Than I put in an audio-CD to motivations) Fabienne's first word (okay maybe it was one of the first): "Oh today's gonna be blodding!"

And now guess what!? As I entered the office I used my usual start-up, took of the phone and on my first call, just had one hit - one deal! (Just as well I got this same ritual since exactly twenty days holding on now)


I'll be lookin' forward, to what my lovey's feedback will be of today? ;-)
(Later-on she wrote me a message: it's not blodding, it's challenging)


It's getting clearer and clearer on every day. The more I change my focus into positive things, the more I focus myself on a positive communication, the more I'm getting successful. -Doesn't matter in which area of life. All-over!

Today's motto: "Get positive! - Or die trying it!" *hahahahaaa*

1 comment:

sea said...

Where the heck are you getting those funny pics from?
Like the MI4, special one for me ;)