Tuesday 8 May 2007

Rainy day - Halleluja!

Salut!

Come along with a deep breath yesterday, in consideration asking myself again how to improve my skills. So, I came home yesterday evening.

Do you know this fallowing: You KNOW, that many areas in your life have improved in an excellent way. But something deep in you can't stop asking you those questions above. So with me. The more I give action in any areas like job, pumpkin, sport, etc. -The more I ask myself why and how.

I'm motivated to work, to give the best, in my partnership, to drive-up my skills in sport. Asking myself these questions, does give me clearance. I want to know, if I still am focused on my goals or dispatch them.

The change I have done some months or years ago, have to improve recently and forevermore. Constantly! And that reminds me again to one of my most favored ideal - Anthony Robbins! He and his module CANI (Constant and never-ending improvement). How come, there's a trainer, a coach like him around, and still more, than 99,9% don't know him?

You should go to one of his seminars. Or read one of his book (as soon you've read one of them, you're addicted to read all of them anyway). ;-)
His modules do have helped me.

And something I haven't told to anyone yet: Every time, I have been in critical situations of life. (For example: Jobless and still studying and the question how to afford this all) I do take first the bible into my hands. I'm reading those pieces of wisdom to find consolation. And in this particularly situation, that has been about four to five times till today, after reading the bible something leaded me to take Tony's book. It's like something else tells me: If you wanna move something into good, you have to improve your own position!

It's not that extreme, than it sounds to. I see it more like a fluke. But in a way it's really strange... because I have realized this just the last time, I have been in such a situation. I guess an inner voice in me knows what I have to do in such situations. First doing something that's like balm on my spirit, than do something, that will catapult me into recourceful condition!

I think, that every human on this earth has got something, how to stand up again and again. That's my way. What's yours? Or you just get into this flow out there like anyone else???

Today's motto: It's not alone the decision - it's the action you make!

1 comment:

sea said...

I know where that motto comes from ;)
I've heared it before, and i'll hear it again, oh wait, just heared it right now from the cd! :)

My point is satisfaction!
While i'm satisfied, i'm able to do the best things i've ever done!
Knowing that this might/does help others will even increase its quality!

Amen, bro :)