Wednesday 23 May 2007

To hard

Hi volks

Yesterday evening I had an experience, I actually not wanted. Roger's (my brother) girlfriend and I had a extreme battle royal. A hard core blow-up! I met my brother after work for a smoke and some philosophic speach. He and I decided to go to the music-studio's of my brother's "clan" and before this, he wanted to bring the dog back of our father. Because the studios are directly 2 minutes to walk, away from my bro's flat, I waited on front of his house.

And now it comes:

At this time, I had an other friend waiting with me for Roger. As we waited, all of a sudden, his girlfriend stands over the way! Started to yell at us two, as we would be the hardest bum of Switzerland. She blustered, we would be all together drug addicted and would be more out, by going out as any dog she ever has seen and etc...

Well, no-one does talk with me in this way in the presence of my own friends. At this second she outcast my inner beliefs of any manners I ever learned. And guess what happened. If I come in such a situation, I mostly outact the other person. My job is to outact sometimes CFO's and CEO's from the EU - market. And so did I with her. I just slam her at the wall (mental)! And than I realized, that her nervs lied blank. She was on the brink of a mental breakdown.

So I went into the flat and talked to her. Probably in a way, noone ever has talked with her. I told her what the reason of my reaction was. I excused for my reaction, but told her exactly, what busted me out. And beg her never ever to talk with me again in such a way, because I know how I react in such case. Than I asked her, what the reason for her bust was and she told me, that my brother isn't working in the moment. At about noon, he lives the flat and goes out till next morning. Most of time he returns in a special mood, what ever brings him in there... But to make it short. She says, it doesn't matter, if he's all day out. But in the evening, it would be her wish to spend some time with him. -I understand her situation 100%. -As I also told her! But in the same row, I told her, not to let it out on me. Never again! At least not in this way and in public.

Well, I told her, I will talk under four eyes with my bro'. It can't be, that he mutates in this way. And once again, it's on me to give my effort on it. I'll be on this as soon I can find time to talk with him. F**k, such things aren't good! -But necessary!

And what did I learn? I learned, not to outact someone without knowing what really sting him. I improved the way, how to pick up a person, who is in very bad mood, mentally! And did I help her? Maybe - maybe not yet. But latest when I talk with him...

Today's motto: Don't make a mountain out of a molehill! It's never worthwhile!!

No comments: