Tuesday 15 May 2007

Multiply your skills!

Okeee!

Yesterday I have fucked up again a case with Fabienne. She asked me, if it would be possible to me, to come on next Wednesday to her place. The reason for, would be a small trip on Thursday (Ascension Day). But now it comes!
The same evening, Wednesday, is also the Final of the Championsleague (Soccer)! Superbowl, just for soccer! ;-)

And as usual, my whole clan will meet together this day and see the game in pride! And guess what I have done! I've droped the date with Fabienne. -It's like I had to. I didn't want it at all.

But since I can remember, I never ever have had met one of my steady on this day.
Before it used to be watching this game with the masculine family-members and now, it's my friends. I hope she won't take this for granted, it's one day - one evening! :-)))

And what's up today? I have been stocked with different shit and couldn't start with production yet. It's lunch-time and afterwards I'll have to get my ass up. At least I'm looking forward to hold on my usual standard.

This evening I've invited myself to my fathers place. Last year was hard to this man. Getting pensioned, survived two heart-attacks (2005), divestiture, -not easy at all. And last Sunday after fetching him up. I have got the feeling in me, that he wants to talk again as the way we were talking in past. It seems like he would miss someone to talk. And today, I tought, "go visite him!"


Today's motto:
Tell your plans to others! It will make your plans a commitment!

No comments: