Thursday 10 May 2007

Get used to it!

Ciao tutti

Some mystical situation has appeared in my office. Today's like someone would like to tell me: "Why have you came to work?"

And what's this all about? Since 9.00a.m. I haven't reached any client on the phone! Check through over 20 addresses - but not one!!! Either they're on a fair, or they're on a businesstravel in other countries, or just occupied with other thing it's not possible to them to talk with me. That's a kind of frustration I don't like! Because I can't change this situation by myself! (can't force a CEO to gather his general assembly for me, or) :-)))

I'm motivated and want do some business (additionally to my rather job). But no one out there to make business! F***! :-) Well, I can do some preparations and acquire new addresses - so I may have again more potential for next week.

If this hold's on today two things happened.

1) My "one-phone-one-deal-per-day" will be cut of per today, because I didn't reach one. Well in any way, it a record of mine. 20 days in one row!

2) If point 1) will happen, I'll go home and maybe bether do thinks, where I can improve my skills in an other way. -Do you know what I meen? Just do some sport or learning.

I think, someone else wouldn't be that easy-minded, if they would have to approach the same situation. But I think, I can improve my lifestyle in a better way...

Well asta la victoria siempre!!! -Getting hungry! See you later!

Today's motto: Don't get your knickers in a twist! It won't be cleared on it's own - so give action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.