Thursday 3 May 2007

Just a normal day


Hello chap!

Yesterday afternoon till evening I had a very quite and smooth day. After fulfilling my daily target I left the office earlier. I had to give my blood sample for the AIDS - test. After all questions, like for example taking drugs -doesn't matter if you take once a while a joint ;-) nor if you chase the dragon they wanna know it. -Anyhow, where did I stand? Oh yes, the questions, they took of blood, gave me a code, that I can call them today at 5p.m.! (hope I won't forget this) 8-)

Afterwards I fetch up Simon (http://e-rat.blogspot.com). He had the movie "shooter" with Marky Mark, we wanted to see. Fabienne was at this time already at my home. So at home once again we have watched a movie... Strait after Simon left -Fabienne ate canneloni and Sven received. The day before he forgot his batch at my place and called it again. But in all this rhythm I didn't think about what was going on in Soccer! I almost past the Championsleague! For a european man this is like you would pass the Superbowl in the US! :-D

Unfortunately my favorit-team lost. Manu! There, where it didn't rank among, Manchester won against AS Roma with 7 to 1. But against AC Milan they couldn't hold their potential and lost 3:0! How come? They lost their focus on what's really important. Didn't give the best and so they lost and deserved it! :-((

Today I started in an excellent way. Stand up and manipulate myself for business-success till I arrived my office. (Heard Anthony Robbins Audiofile CANI) As I start up all I had to, I just made a deal with the first call... And now I'm writing this post! ;-)

Why don't I always have the resources to hold-up my force? Why am I not constantly in this mood? -Ah yeah, I'm a human... :-) But enhancement fallows after winning against your inner swine -on every f**** day! And that's what keeps me on and on again. To aspire to higher things in all life-cycle belongs.

Today's motto: You got one life to success - so live not survive!

PS: A guy wrote me an email regarding my blog and his situation in life. He just lost his job and has been kicked out of his flat. He wanted to know, which questions I would ask myself and handle this situation. -Well, as I wrote you back: you got two possibilities. Either you gain or lose. You got the chance to invent yourself new! As you have seen in the past, it didn't bring you further as you have been. It's time to change. Time to show up, what you really got in you. And it's all about a decision. The decision you may make in two directions to be successful. Either you sweep toward (to success) or you stampede (from destitution)! You have to know, what will figure out the successful way for you. If you want to sweep toward, imagine in every case and situation you are: What would I do right now, if I would already be successful? If you stampede: What HAVE I to do right now, to move away from my old habits and this crappy situation? -Just a decision! And in anyway, you owe it to you! -Think about!! ;)

No comments: