Friday 11 May 2007

Let's talk about driving out breakdown! :-)

Ouuuuuu yeahh!

Yesterday I had two guests, Simon and Dani(-el)! And we where playing on PS2 FIFA2005 all time long! But I haven't ever seen or played against one, who's that strong than Dani. He's unbelievable. He got such a big repertoire on tricks and such a strong attack-force, it's like fighting against Goliath! ;-) (Ok, maybe I distend the last sentence).

As they left I still read a book from Felix von Cube, about natural law. It's amazing how this roulez do sway us human. There's a reason for almost all around us. Why we do handle against or with the driving-force. We just have to. Man especially are subordinated on natural law - by, for example SEX! Things I learned, that they seem to be 'normal', but in fact they are more than! Deep in us, our pinion has been build through the evolution of ecology and environment. Facts that are self-speaking!

Today, I could hold on again or better said, pick-up again my 'one-phone-one-deal-a-day' - level! ;-)
This is something that makes me feel just more powerful each day. And best of all, you may train this. Bring yourself in a resourceful condition!

How can you come into a resourceful condition? -Think of a situation in the past, that has been like the best wonderful day you ever had. Now imagine till to peak how it was like, smelt like, the temperature it was and which colours where around you. Than you do just a small smilling, like you would have a 'royal flush' in poker and your combatant would make an 'all-in'. ;-)

That's it! More you don't need, because your brain already has matched itself into the mood you have had this day. And from this new point, you may do changes beyond your imagination! The success of it won't be straight. The success is hidden behind the trials you've done after every time you failled! And that's what I'm talking about. That's the way I gain in business.

Today I won't make any prognoses on the weekend. I just don't know, what I gonna do this time. Probabely I'll get some guests or I'll go for visite. But I wouldn't be that un-happy, if I would have just a rainy weekend at home. Can do my household and learning.

Today's motto: Try to rise your standards in any area of life!
(if you can hold this one day long, you reached more than 80% of the world -on this day have)

1 comment:

Mohammad Khair Al-Hazirin said...

Hey, you left a comment on my blog. I remind you of your friend of yours? Hehe cool. I'd like to meet that person hahah