Wednesday 6 June 2007

The 6th June turns hard

Salli Zäme! ;)

It's Wednesday and today I probabely stick all day long on an internal professional schooling. Ergo my one-call-one-deal-a-day I already have done this early morning. ;-)

In a way I feel myself like a piece of ****. Yesterday I was over-exciting with snacks & supplies. Also in my sexual intention I was over-doing ;-) And today I received the receipt! But I can't help, in a other way, I feel myself happy...

I know I'll have to break down on this, so I do a full-stop till end of June 07! At least with the supplies. In fact I gonna start a cure in around two weeks and so I can't go on like before. I don't want to destroy my body or health.

So, in less than five minutes, I have to join the schooling :-( But I'm happy with this, so I can relax through-out the whole day, now... :-P

Today's motto: Distinction comes from the right questions to yourself. Find them in any situation of life!

No comments: