Monday 25 June 2007

Nice weekend, but fucked up Monday!

oh ohhhh!

As you can see this time, I made many things this weekend. All stored at the pix! On Friday we had a man's "gamer-night" at my place. And how could it be else than smoking and drinking, gaming soccer till our eyes got squared... 8-)

The day after, was a torture. But in the end not that shitty as expected.

As Fabienne came in the morning, estimated was actually noon, but she came one hour earlier. The only thing she's seen from me, is my butt on a long valley back to bed. :-))
As I woke up later we went shopping and all those usual stuffs. In the evening we had a quit and calm stay at home.

On Sunday we went even to church... and in the afternoon we visited the lake-side of Z
urich. It was Ironman Switzerland. The distance, which they had to link up behind was somehow like: 3,5km swimming, 80 km biking and 42km walking... And as you can take out of the pix, some of the guys did walk in the last area like zomies. (Not that surprising - if I imagine, that I would have to go the same distance) Well yeah, in the evening I didn't feel myself in good mood. I had the runs... And so I tried as less to make as possible. And now finally the week started in a real messy way.

I sent my boss to an appointment, that didn't take place!!! And had to get some arguement to hear. And so I started to think about my job here. And I had to face something not that good. I love my job. I adore to manag
e projects and tune up skills of the sales-team with my strategies. I like to be in a dynamic place, like here! Also the payment is a dream. But what does this all use, if there's no-one around, seeing what you really do for the company. In fact, the upper management just wants to see skills and facts (what wouldn't be that curious to me)!

But the aren't objective! They see cases like the one this morning and screw-up a non-professional way. On the other hand, they bother you on such, but don't see behind the success me and my department made. Excuse, my dep. has made a rise of over about 8-10 mio. and do make closures of new deals at least one a day! No other structure in whole Europe of our company can hit this skill, but no, they more want to bother on appointments, that didn't work out for any reason.

Shit happens and it isn't corruptive for our company at all!
I see it in the way, that you have to do a balance! If the shit, what happens is bigger than the pluses you gain, you should go over this and handle it! But if a chicken feed get's more important than the pluses you gain, -I think I'm at the wrong place. My job is lovely! I like it and it's a passion! But the company.... :-( / ;-)

Today's motto: Move towards! There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: