Monday 11 June 2007

Many impressions from last weekend!

Salli Zäme!

So many things to talk about last weekend. I try once to shorten this in one row: We went to the movie, visited the church and saw a Mercedes SLR (Limited edition).

On Friday my friends came again along to watch some movie. And after one of those DVD's didn't work out, we watched TV. Just bored and hang around without any efforts doing ;)

Saturday was quite different. Through out day we made our duties. We went shopping and doing household. Later I cooked dinner. Unfortunately it didn't come out the way I wanted. I tried to make a fish in the oven. It should have been a baked fish in a withe wine sauce with garlic and herbals. Served with rice an vegis. But this stupid fish didn't like to come the way I supposed. :(

After dinner we went to the movie. We watched pirates of the carribean III. Fact is, that Jonny is like born for this cast (in pirates of the carribean). But on the other hand, the storyboard in the 3th part is ending nowhere. But something else than the movie took my whole attention for a short time. In the cinema was also a roulette table. IN THE CINEMA, they also rip you off now! :D


Sunday, we went to church. Also not that usual are the plenty of people in there. But to explain this, the kiddz-express also was in there at the beginning. So it seemt like there would be more than usual. But look yourself! It looked like a rock-concert ;)
It's such a pity, that our pastor does make so many advertisment all the time for his church. I'm soon really fed-up with that and look already for an other church around my quarter.


Well after the disappointment in church, because in fact, we (I) want to hear a homily and no advertisment in the house of god, we went home to prepair ourself to go side seeing at the lake of Zurich. On the other side, how does a church grow? I think the only honorable and fair way you can grow as a church is by demonstrate the roulez of God in any situation. -So that other humans can look at you (as church) as a paradigm.

It was such a nice weather on Sunday and Fabienne and I decided to go a little by the lake. And as we where the only one with this idea, we had to search a long time to find a parking place. On one parking, we saw a very seldom car.






The Mercedes SLR! It's a WOW-Car! On both pictures you can find my car (Mitsubishi Eclipse) behind the SLR or on front of it. But it doesn't matter from which side you look at the SLR. The EUR 435'000.- dearer sled looks always better. :)





In the evening we visited Simon and discussed again some life-cycle-duties! At home, we watched TV and went to bed... to make it short, 'cause my boss just came in the office and it looks like he wants me to work right now... :)))

Today's motto: Your decision makes always a difference!

No comments: