Wednesday 13 June 2007

Motivated nutzzzz!

Ciao!

Oh my God! Today all seems a little more nerved! I came in the office at 0930 a.m. (quite late, I know) . But that was not the mess, the mess came from my boss. He asked me about the figures and if we're at average. I told him, that we are 'at' not 'over' nor 'below'. Than he told me how important it is, that we can gain some new business out there and we, as team, wouldn't be AT average, we're BELOW! Hello?! >:-o

I could proof (I had to) him, that the difference, the cap between isn't from him, nor from me either. I showed him, that on every single day, in the last three months, I close one deal! And now, all of a sudden it's no longer okay. We have to move on and get into more business...

Than I got a complain, regarding my morality at work. The usual one! "You can't come in after nine and go again before four! That's not professional! Blablablablaaaa!" I tell you! This sucks! Because on every single day I got a target to fulfil. And this target is on a daily base. And what shall I do, if I fulfil already by noon? -I do my closures and leave! Why shall I stay??? If I do more, than I should, I'm not gonna payed! If they pay me, I work from 0900 a.m. till 900 p.m.! But than they should pay me at least CHF 200'000.- a year! And if they do this, I'll bring them more business in. Becuase I can provide myself with strategies that would bring us farther. But I want to get payed.

Oh yeah, some strange person from AXA-Winterthur asked me, if I'm interested to work there. Negative is, it's an insurance. Positive, they can pay me! ;-) But I think the kind of approach from this person (over a party community page) can't be serious! Probabely it's again a 'possibility' of earning as much you want in direct comparison with a Multi-Level-Marketing system. As I can earn 200'000.- p.a. as I builed my own structure and so on...! But I definitely won't go "devil-on-the-doorstep"! And all in all, I'm trained in B2B not B2C. But well, I'll get a look on this as I do proof any offer. -Because you never know, if it could be the offer of your life...

Hope it's not just a waste of time. As you know, there where different companies asking me in the last months. But all the time long, I just got disappointed. This guys just search for a jerk, who makes their jobs..., resp. they couldn't give me that, what I wanted. I want a straight pay-out per year from at least netto 120'000 box! And I want to get a provision or share of turnover for my efforts!

As long no one else comes with such an offer, I stay... I'm happy as it works out the way here. :-)
Today's motto: My experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don’t know anything at all. O.W.

No comments: