Monday 4 June 2007

passing weekend on weekend

HiU

On Friday my chaps came again along and we battled on PS2 our fortune with Fifa Soccer 2005. One of my favorite games at the moment. But this time, it didn't work out. I was like paralyzed and couldn't figure the joypad. Like a stupid nerv... 8-)

Saturday was quit easy, Fabienne and I visited once again my mum for dinner. She and her new friend Franz sang karaokeeeeeeeee. Fabienne aswell... And I... but just one song...!

Sunday passt away, like a smoke in the air. About noon I brought my babe to the rail-station. She had to go back home and practise on her schoolings. I brought her on the station and drove to Simon... We watched a movie and than I had to leave again, 'cause I had to work! Yes... I had to work... make analyzis for the new benchmarket of our strategy at work :-(

Something bory to tell you...

So finally I went to work this morning and as I got into my office, starting up my PC as I do always, I had an email comming in. An email from a person, I didn't expect at all. It was a note from a carry-on last December '06. She wrote, that she would be clear about her feelings now and she knows, that the only man, that she really can adore and be the man of all dreams would be ME! :-D

It's like 'wow'! Forsaken in December and rebound in June... What shall I say or do? I'm happy with Fabienne. But my manners still tells me to give an action on her letter. I'm not lost, because I'm clear with the one I got and wouldn't do anything, that could compromise the relationship with Fabienne. On the other hand, I want to give my carry-on a respond. Something that gives her a clear hint, that it will all come to nothing and on the other side, tells her to go her own way faithfully.

I tell you, it's really a mess with these girls! Every one! After we brake up, they realize, what they passed by on me and want to come back again. I don't comment this any farther! But to tell you, it's crazy! :-o

So, I have to get on my job. :-D cya next!

Today's motto: Focusing on your goals, makes you resourceful!

No comments: