Friday 1 June 2007

New targets to fulfil and what is with Xzibit?


Ciao!

First to be mentioned today, is one of my friends. He met yesterday evening Xzibit! As you can see on the pic, both of them are in good order! :o)


He waited 7hours before Xzibit's concert started on front of the stage! After the concert he waited again about 3hours, before he met him finally. Oli went with three other. As the concert finished, they wanted to go home. Oli asked them: "Are you crazy? You can't go home, when Xzibit is still around here! I'll stay and wait for him. I'll take a pic with him..." Well, those guys fell out of a laughter and told him, it won't be possible. I think you Oli showed them an other! ;-)

Isn't this a perfect example on the one I already preaching? If you belief, that something is possible, and if you rise-up the standart you need in this subject, you can reach anything @ anytime! Oli is a good example. If he would have listened to the others, he never ever would have had the possibility to take a pic with Xzibit. Even more! Xzibit stayed some minutes togehter with him talking! Oli asked him about the change of his commercial sound in youngest past and if it wouldn't be nice to make again 'normal' sound? Xzibit told him, that he's thankful for his input and will toy with his idea. Oli had probabely one of his exciting and best nights ever, because he changed his view! He rised his standarts and his belief. ...and finally was worthwhile!

Tanks, Oli! ;-)

Now, to come on my job...

I just had a meeting with my boss. He told me, that regarding to my skills, he can't tell me anything negative. But he told me, I skate on thin ice. He said, as long I'm fulfilling my targets, no-one ever can tell me anything, but if I risk just one mistake, there will be others pointing on me... :-(

Especially he meant my kind of morale at work. He told me, I take tomuch liberties. "You can't work just starting at 9am till 12.30pm and after lunch you visite a customer, where as soon you finished with him just go home. -That's not professional!!"
Boss, you're right... Lucky me, I fulfil the targets... :-)))

What I'm thankful about, is he showed me finally also how he's expecting me to manage my job. Showed me tools and approaches, that will help me to do my job in a better way. Do it more easy... (So I got a better time-management, where I have got more leisure in the end) :-D

I'm in good shape for weekend. Today I'll go to the gym with Fabienne. Every first Friday in month I can go to my gym with one guest. Terrific, no? And today is exactly this Friday. Later on and this weekend, my plans are working for my office. I have to. I need to be update with what is happening in my department. (As it's the department where I'm responsible for) All other things have to be set back in priority. :-(

Today's motto: The force of belief can move mountains. You have to channel it into the right directions!

1 comment:

sea said...

Weehaa Oli!
Grats zum föti! :)