Tuesday 12 June 2007

Girls

Chepas!

Yesterday evening I met my ex-fiancée and an other feminine friend. We talked alot about friendship and such. And once again I recognize, you can't deal with girls, nor without them. ;-)

My ex for example said different times, that she doesn't like the situation she's in right now. Because she got a friend, who is more feminine than she, with other words: he's a pussy - a wimp! ;-)


And to be honest, I asked her, why she doesn't brake-up this tie! She told me, that she told him already different times, that as soon she would find a man, she would fall in love, she would fire him out of flat. And she can't really hold on a new relationship with an other man right now at this time. But it doesn't matter whatever she told him till today. He won't go away, -he stayed and will stay! Why? Well this is the question I asked myself on my way home. I think, that it's not possible to him. He can't brake-up this relationship to her, because it's the only thing he's got! Yeah, think about! If anything this guy ever wanted is a relationship for a long term, and this actual situation in his life showes him, that this way is the only way a guy like him can get such a relationship, than he won't ever let this feeling pass through! Because it's all he knows! Can't compair with earlier cases. It's new and it's all what he's got.

So how can you go on this? If they can't find a new way of common on their relationship, it's fucked up. There's no way, how they can handle together in future! So one of them has to reject and find a new way of connection. But how? I haven't got a solution on this, but one thing I know for granted. If it's no worth, than you better determine as long it's sufferable!

Than we spoke about me and mentioned on the brink Fabienne. These two girls told me, that sometimes they got the feeling that I'd be wisenheimer, who has to tell you in each situation, how it could be better! And we (Fabienne and I) boast with our higher education. Well I can understand them. I got sometimes the feeling, that I'm tomuch focused on how I or we could make a case turn into something positive. And with this feedback I know, that I got to practice on my communication with people.

In fact, an other person thinks this way about me, it won't be helpful. No, it's hindering! I know from my own experience, that if I met such a person in past and this guy wanted to show me something useful. I didn't give the same effort on it, like by an other person, who I found nice! Does this make sense? Think so! And at least I know on what I can practice secundary each day. I don't want to be rejected by other, just because they think the wrong way about me! And what have I to change? It's not that huge or amazing, it's very simple. I just have to change my pitch of the voice and a little on my tongue. (Need other words - include some deadpan)

In the end of today's blog, I want to thank Naemi (and Franca) for their input ;-) And aswell I hope, you can handle your relationship better or finish it!

Today's motto: Better an end with terror than terror without an end

No comments: