Wednesday 20 June 2007

It's a new day with a new chance!

Hello!

Today all seem so strange to me. I'm still in this 7-days-thinking-positive-game/challenge. And what really makes me feeling strange is, that every time I'm together with Fabienne, I got to bring a special effort to keep up my challenge. Just to be clear, I don't give her any blame! But at any time, I'm together, we got a talk, it's forcasting me in this area.

I can't explain this to me. I made different schoolings in (lifestyle-)management, where you learn how to be over situations reflecting you in a bad way. But I'm really getting tired with this non-sence conversations about what should be and why it is the way it is.

As you can read from my blog-text, I'm a guy, who always looks after solutions on situations. I try to get a short overview, over a given situation and try to implement directly a solution. I try hard to look forward on things. And now, it's like this conversations do hold me back - slow down my "drive".

I try to handle this kind of interpretation in a way, that can help me. But to be honest right now; the last and this week, this kind of effort is just lopsided.

If you want a relationship that holds as long both parties want it, then you have to give special intention on the fallowing: The effort you give in the beginning of a relationship, isn't to satisfy your future partner, so he will give you the chance. The effort you give in as such, you have to hold on all the time. You always have to maintain it! Keep it up! Show your partner, that you're on giving the best in the relationship all time long. Don't let one chance out, to show him (her) that you still love him (her)! That makes the distinction of a harmonic relationship. And that's the goal you should keep in mind. -All the time! And if there's a case, where you have to give an input to reach a goal. Don't forget to search for solutions. As soon you start see the problem (all the time), the relationship will stand on shaky leggs. Because the other will start in mind: "Now, is this all I got?" -So once again, be positive! Think big! And don't ever give up to live the life you deserve!!!

Today's motto: Every man is the architect of his own fortune

No comments: