Friday 15 June 2007

THX 4 Trying it!

asta la vistaaaaa!

Today I'm such in good form! I'll go this afternoon for a personal training in Holmes Place, that's my gym. I'm anxious to this workout. In two month I want to be at the same weight, but in other proportions :-).

I'm:

Height: 178cm
Weight: 72 kg
BMI: 22,72 (ideal 20 - 25)

But on my workout skills I seem to be a little in arrears... I want to see again my defined body. My hard muscles all over the upper body and wuff I'm out of dreaming... :-(

It's a hard work, but in the end, the value is it worth!

hard training will come on me in the next five weeks. I'm on this cure and I'll do like 5 times a week training. I have to! I hope, that in the end I'll really get to the goal i want. Similar like the man on the pic! That's my goal! You may pre-check a before and after soon. :-D

This weekend I'll be non-stop on the move! Today this PT (personal training), than go to Fabienne's place. Tomorrow go shopping and tidy up my flat, because in the evening the parents of Fabienne will come to visite me... 8o)))

and oohm... Sunday Florian and Co. will come to me for a movie Hostel2 (or something like that).

Today's motto: The one, who can't recognize the life as luck, didn't think enough about the alternativ

2 comments:

sea said...

Yea, 7 days of positive thinking can be hard training. I'm still on day 1 after a couple of months, while the recrod is at 4 days, 4 times in a row :)

Those pictures... Yours taken at Mads in Lausanne :P And the other one, looks similar to a friend of ours :)
The 'late-caller' ;)

Gypsilon said...

Might be, but it's an other guy from the US - Topmodels broadcast. The "late-caller" is no longer in this kind of shape by the way. He's got 30 pounds plus since you last seen him... ;))