Thursday 14 June 2007

MENTAL DIET

Hallooooooo!


Fabienne and I had in the last days a turbulent time. First my meeting on Monday with my ex and her opinion about my friendship with Fabienne. Than the discussion about defending Naemi on front of Fabienne, by her insertions. Than a conversation between Fabienne and one of her old colleagues of her ex-Hockeyteam. A conversation that has got different clues of suggestiveness (that only can be builed by both sides of the dialogue). All-in-all, there where different points in reciprocity, that made the other think in a bad-view about the situation of the partner.


And as I thought about these past days, I recall something of my past. It's like maybe eight years ago. I've visited a managementcourse and have been challenged in a new kind of thinking. The subject of that day was "positive thinking". The participants of the course where asked to make the fallowing test:

Think positive for 7-days in one row!

That means / here the roulez:


  • Can you concentrate for one week, not to have one negative thought?! In your whole life, it's just one week, but can you??? ;-)
  • It's not by having no negative thought, but if one comes up, you don't say/speak it!
  • You don't hold the negative feeling or thought!
  • It's not a "doll-mentality" like to see everything through rose-colored glasses! But be SMART on the situation and handle it postive!
  • Look for positive solutions like: "What is good about this?"
  • Concentrate on solutions not on problems!
  • Be curious and not judgemental. Because if you judge someone else, it may be, that you aren't a fad better. It may be, you judge the other person just because you're in bad mood!
  • And at last a hint: If you smile (whimsically / coquettish), you can pass this easier! ;-)

I know by myself I needed like about 4-5 weeks, before I really passed through this bet/game! And I know what the out-come is! Your environment will also change in your presence. The feedback you receive from people outside, will delight you! Person around you will react different. -A sort of more comfortable to you! ;-)

And now -this morning I gave this duty to my GF! And I will also give me on this test. (Just to proof, that it's possible - again!)

Today's motto: Ah, nowadays we are all of us so hard up, that the only pleasant things to pay are compliments.o.w.

No comments: