Wednesday 27 June 2007

Situation out here!

Heyyyy!

Yesterday I hade a goodish day throughout! I decided to do a new approach on my finances. As you know, I was searching for a way to rise my skills in this area. After toy with the idea of giving this kind of responsibility away from me, I decided to let roule this things by a trustee! A pretty long time I have been sitting there with the guy who makes this service.

He budget my household and gave me around CHF 250.- a week!!! (quite less)
But we had a goal on it. I told him, that I want a guy, who roulez all my monthly accounts. The budget I got, is for food, fuel, household and outgoing! With the rest of my salary, he'll handle the accounts and will but the cash, that will stay beyond, to a separate account for saving-reason!

With the saving itself, I can handle it how ever I want. For example, if I got a 20'000 box left in this account, I can use it for shares, options, future, or whatever I want to use it.
I found a possibility to give this area in life momentary to an other person, who will handle it for me, till the day comes, where I can handle it myself again (the time, I'll have enough time to handle it by my own). ;-)

Yesterday evening I visited Simon. Since I know this guy very well, throughout the last 12 years I walk on earth, I realized a change within himself. He doesn't handle problems the old way he used to do. And yesterday, the schools he has been interested in, told him he wouldn't be allowed at the school, missing of certificates needed. Usually, or I mean before that time, he would have looked at it in the way: "Okay, fuck-it! I can't do it this way, so how can I make it in a different way?"

But than he fell out of bluster! Just felt himself rejected and even frustrated. Hard on this, he also is on the bet, to do the 7-days-positive-thinking! And had to start new! I asked him, what can you see positive on it? But it looked like nothing... :-(

I think, the reason why people like Simon fall back in an old pattern again, is the fallowing: They didn't conduct their new habits. If you commit, that you have to change your life, as it has been in past, you have to move your ass continuously! Isn't it that easy? Let me recall Thomas Edison: If it doesn't work the way you expected, change in a new approach. And if the outcome still isn't as you want, guess what!? Change your fuck' approach again! And if it still doesn't figure out! GUESS WHAT!!?? Change your approach again! Haven't you realized, that no one out here has got a recipe for your personal success??? You, and no one else has to give action. If it doesn't function, you have to change it again. And how many times would you fuckin' change your approach, before you would achieve your aim? Well to tell you, Thomas tried more than one-tousand times, before he invented the light bulb! And what about you? How many times, would you try to give a new implementation to reach your goal?

I don't know about you! But I know about me and I would rather die than abandon! If I really DECIDED myself to reach a goal in one area of life, than nothing else can take me away from! Because that's my standart that I stand for in my life! If I won't hold this standart, life wouldn't be worth it! (In my special life, it also has to do alot with my faith)

So also to you my dearest friend, -move! Move your ass one more time! I can't tell you, where it end's. But finally I can tell you, it's worth it!

Today's motto: "Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith and go forward" Thomas Alva Edison "

No comments: