Friday 8 June 2007

cumulative power


Hi Volks

Yesterday I had once again a day-off because of a public holiday. (Corpus Cristi)

But anyhow, at last I had to go for a non-sense meeting with a customer... 8-)

Nevermind, but as I drove there, I came along a street in my city (Zurich) where all over millionaires live. Look for example to this house above! Behind you can see two other houses / villas! It's really amazing and amusing!

After the 15 minutes-meeting, I've been sent home again, 'cause I could handle the estimated problem in a short-term! So I really got pissed-off on my day-off! :-(

I think it's time for me, to make a balance over the last three months. I have to check-on, if I reached my goals. Did I really improve, or did I worsen? I got to check on the fallowing points:

- Family
- Friends
- Sport / Health
- Finance
- Belief
- G'friend
- Job
- external environment

Family: Am I a the "hub" in our family? Am I a good son, g'son, cousin, brother? To be honest, I feel myself distracted in this area. I communicate with my mom and dad on a weekly base, -with my g'mummy once each two weeks and with my bro' quite often. And with my cousins in Switzerland once in while. With my cousins all over the world... maybe once a month...! But in the end, it seems like I should make still more. All told, I fulfil! Check done!

Friends: I'm in connection with most of them, all time long. At least once a day I here one of my friends... And I believe, I'm a good friend to them. -As they are to me! Some guys I couldn't hold on the contact up all the time. Friends I know already long time, I hear also more than the others, I met later. I should write at least more to my colleagues. An email... Over-all, I also fulfil here! Check done!

Sport / Health: I fail straight down! I just go once a week! At least I should go 3 times a week. So what can I do, to handle this? I got to use again a better time-management. In less than two weeks I go on a cure. And therefor I have to use a good planing. I guess the dates, where I can go would be Mo, We, Fr, ...-maybe Sa. - With Fabienne! Check done!

Finance: I fuck' screw-up! I had already two bonuses payed out and I'm still back in shit. I have to go on with more seriousness. I have to associate and learn new strategies. If I won't, I'll get in real big mess! I'll do action on this area ASAP! This weekend! (can't belief yet, that I snafu this way as a diplomate bachelor of business administration) -Check done!

Belief: Oh I think I'm still on the same niveau. I got my opinion, my perspective on what most people name God. -My belief as a christian still held and holds on. On every single day I think about Jesu. Even if it's just one thaught. But it's on a daily base. Check done!

G'friend: Am I the boyfriend, Fabienne wants? I think, yes! Every time we see us, she gives me positive feedback. She's the girl on my side, now and I the man on hers. We are going to share the time comming. So I look forward on this relationship with her. On a mental base, she opened new perspectives I haven't been used in past and I enjoy it. (Like her leverage to me stop smoking)

Job: I'm on a highest ever! I go steady on and on. Every day I work in the office is also a day I make a deal. A deal on my job means, that I can open the doors to other companies. Making appointments with them and doings sales abilities. Aswell I do the marketing strategies, public relations and research. And on every single issue, I rised up my skills and am now significant an other capacity in our company! So I fulfil! Check done!

External environment: I'm open minded to any person around me. There are people comming to me, I've never ever seen before and do ask me for help. I help them in the only way I can: Find the right questions to their situation in life. It's one of my passions! It's a branch I'm really good in. So all in all, I think to my external environment, I'm a person open-minded, fair, resprectable and without any prejudice! I fulfil! Check done!

Six out of eight points I fulfil. Two I messed up and have to handle them ASAP. Finance on a first priority and than sport / health.

You know, what's driving me the most? In the past days, weeks or months my skills seem to drive-up in any area of my life. More and more I got the feeling of real growth. And how could I set this in? By asking myself always and always the same questions. -That's how I improve. After my questions I give action! Giving action is necessary to make changes. And while doing the action after the right questions, I control, if the outcome is what I expect. If the answer is 'no', I have to change my action. And the more I do this, the more I accept, that people who had the most frustrations and changed their strategy again to go on (standing up over and over again) are beyond the persons with the most success.

I also belief, the more you fail and the more you have to stand up and you do this over and over again, the more you'll get successful!

Today's motto: Don't ever give up! Because you don't know, how near you already are to your personal success!

No comments: