Thursday 21 June 2007

OOOhh shoooooooot!

(View out of my kitchen. The clouds looks like two bombs)
HiU

Instead saying "shit", say "shoot". This morning I had reason to say it! Yesterday afternoon, I forgot to visite a meeting with a customer... Today he wrote me, that he's on to find an other partner, who wants to help him and blablablaa...

So I wrote him back how sorry we are and all those things you write in this situation and hope, he'll give us a second chance to make this mistake good again. I lost control on this case, because my boss told me, to postpone the meeting, in fact he has to go to an other customer for emergency reason. But I dude forgot to postpone this appointement with our client and here I am :-(

But on the other side, I made again a new deal today. So the mistake above isn't that shitty :-D

An other palaver with Fabienne this noon helped me in the deep I had with our relationship. I told her today again, how I feel if we got a chat for a small issue and out of the conversation it's getting into a real big case. Due out, you may say: Don't make a real huge shit out of a fart!

And as I could tell her all these things, that makes me feel reject, I felt myself really better. In fact, I didn't know how to make the approach, because she's a little more special than other.
-Not only the fact, that she's my G'friend. ;o)

I'm accustomed to my knowledge as NLP - Practitioner, that I can lead someone simply and safely. But on her, some neurological inequalities don't allow it. So otherwise I also asked my mentor (Tony Robbins) on this kind of case. I hope he'll give me an answer ASAP! But on the chat we had today, I hope we can builed up. Because she knows now exactly how I feel on this. I could tell her my point in a way, where I hope she'll understand it. I don't give any blame. It's just how I feel.

Today's motto: Non scholae, sed vitae discimus. (It's not for the school, it's for our life we learn)

No comments: