Tuesday 19 June 2007

I am luckyyyyy 8-)

Hi guys!

My day started not that good, actually. I was dozy and came into office around 1100 a.m.! I forgot my meeting with the customer at 2 o'clock p.m. and still had to make some preperations! I fell myself like in trance moving through the office like a dead body ;-)
I forgot to wear shirt and tie and went to this meeting with my poloshirt on! And now the cycle will close.

The other guy also came just with a t-shirt an fell out almost of laughter by seeing me also in this casual shape... ;-)

And what happened? I introduced him to our services our company profile and went directly to his need. And his need can be covered through-out our services... So I count 1 and 1 together and received the deal! So, what do I whish more??? I'm so lucky, all could be brought in that easy.

I got now an other one waiting for me, but isn't a meeting for a new deal... more on other affairs... I'm done now and have to make it short. Whish you a nice and pleasend day!

Today's motto: The mischief of it is that I don’t know him

No comments: