Thursday 28 June 2007

My passion!

Hoi!

I'm today on my fourth day in the seven-day-bet-thinking-positive! And days as today make it seem easy. I came into the office and started-up all I had to and just made again one deal. I'm like hunting... but this way of object helps me in gain new deals :-)

I got an imazing improve in between the last nine days. My fitness-coach made a test with me, to see how my values are and was very surprized. (values in BMI, muscle, water and fat) All figures are in the range of a professional jock. And he sad, that it's normally just with Bodybuilder, you may see the kind of improve I've done. 2 kg plus in eight days training... Soon I'll reach the estimated goal for end July. It's hard to hold up the discipline with my nutrition. But it's just four weeks still to go... and I'm looking already forward to our vacation.

As well yesterday I payed the rest-amount I still had to. So the next two weeks, we'll receive our
tickets and so on. I made some thoughts about this seven-day-bet! And I find it's way more, than just thinking positive. At the first time I've done this, I didn't realize this view I got now. In fact it's a kind of diet. It's like you don't take advantage of anything that could pull you into something negative. If you pad a situation, that's getting delicate, you find an other approach before you're involved.
So your approach to the situation won't neglect in something negative. You search non-stop for solutions and stop seeing any problems! If you want to yell out, because you find something shitty, you start using different words, that won't let it make it that dramatic! I realize, that it's starting again to make a difference in my mind and it's also starting to change my view on my own standarts in some cases.


As I told yesterday, you don't know, where it ends nor how. But you know by doing it, that it's it worth. And so I keep up the discipline in many areas of my actual situation in life. I got to move and I belief I'll get a good profit out in the end... I just have to go through this! I must! ;-)

Today's motto:
More than anything else, protect your hearth, because it assumes your life!

No comments: