Tuesday 5 June 2007

start keeping in motivation!

Helloooo! :)

Today is a day, where I feel myself really powerful. My one-call-one-deal-a-day held on again.

An other case that's trying to get more attention is the carry-on last year. She wrote me again... -I read it this morning. She want's to underline her commitment to her request yesterday.

And what am I gonna do?
How can you handle a situation like this? First I weigh down my situation.

I got a girlfriend that loves me and showes me this in any given situation.
She's a woman, that could bring me farther in my life-cycle. She's a girl, that I adore by heart and sanity.





On the other hand, I got a carry-on, that changed her mind regarding her actual situation. A carry-on, that gave me at the time I needed it, the feeling of being used. But terminated this relationship by not being clear on what she wants.
And now she says, that she's clear on mind and does know, she wants me on every price given!


Well I got to focus on what I want. I want not only a girl on my side, that gives me the feeling of being used. I want someone, who also is a team-member on our own created team! Someone, who bolster and supports me in any lifebelongs (likewise in opposite). And in fact I already got this right now. So in this area, I haven't got any problems.

I'll go to write to her! I want to be straight forward. Tell her, it won't work out! And on the other side, I'll give her the offer, if she got a problem and this problem is the only reason for her contact, she may tell me this and I gonna look, if I can help her. So I can hold my standarts and commit myself to a person, that maybe needs help. (If it's a piss take, it won't fulfil, because my roulez wouldn't give her the chance to...)

Yeah, I think, that's the right way, how to handle this, nor?
(If there's anyone out there, with a better solution, feel free to write me a message) ;-)

Today's motto: Help other in a way, you won't need help by your own in return!

No comments: